The days are all merging together, like- I thought yesterday was Wednesday y’all 🤦🏻♀️🤷🏻♀️(it was Sunday by the way) We needed to break up the monotony of this self quarantine life and I want to share what is working for us:
1. Make your bed.
2. Change your clothes. Even if its into another pair of comfy clothes!
3. Put on some make up (this is sooooo not normal for me,) just lip gloss counts!!!
4. Clear your spaces. CLUTTER is bad!!!!
5. Get a work out in. We have used the staircases in our house as part of our workouts. No stairs? That’s okay – Do some push ups!! There is always a way.
6. ORGANIZE – at least one space in your house DAILY, a junk drawer, a place in a closet- SOMETHING.
7. If you have minis, get them involved!! They want to help too!
8. (Not popular)DO NOT drink alchohol everyday!
The last thing I want to add- it takes just as long to change into a pair of joggers & a tee as it does to slip on dress! I’ve worn dresses 2 out of the last 3 days. Spring time is my favorite fashion season, I love wearing dresses & skirts, and of course the bright colors! Wearing a dress is an easy, quick & comfortable way to be put together during this time❤️
Don’t forget- proceeds from sales go to Vin’s Army – – a foundation that has thbeen created in the memory of an amazing man, Vinit Singh. His courageous battle with stomach cancer inspired many to create a foundation to give hope, strength & support to other on at warriors as they fight their battles and kick cancer’s ass 💪🏼
#devistyle #devicollective #quarentineinstyle #devieffect #notsobasic #dallasmom #mystyle #dallasstyle #mystyle #cancersucks #salealert #shopwithapurpose #momstyle #ootd #dallaswomen #womeninbusiness #stayhome #constantcreator #dontstop #dallaswomen #maxidress #dallasmom #quarentineinstyle #maxidress #wfhootd http://liketk.it/2Mf1K #liketkit @liketoknow.it #StayHomeWithLTK #LTKspring #LTKstyletip